Well, Curt got a new job! It was kind of a surprise to us both that our lives would be headed in this direction. He is now going to be working full time and going to school during the evenings. We are hoping it won't slow him down too much with school. It sounds like he is really going to like his new job, especially since it has to do with finances, like making charts and graphs (his favorite). Since we will both be working in Orem and he will be going to school in Orem - we thought why not live in Orem. It just seems like the smart thing to do, especially with gas prices these days.
It is hard for me to believe that we are actually moving. I am excited and sad all at the same time. We are moving to Orem on August 22nd. I know it is not a huge move from Springville, but for us it is a big deal. Curt and I have lived in Springville for our whole marriage, which is 2 years and 3 months, to be exact. We have so many great memories in our apartment! I know I shouldn't be stressing over an apartment, but I am way attached and I am not a big fan of change. On the other hand, I am really looking forward to our new apartment. I know we will make more great memories there. So I guess what I am trying to say is that it is going to be bitter sweet.
Jazz Game w/ Mom!
6 years ago
1 comments:
YAY! I'm so excited for you both! You'll be closer to us!!! ☺
Post a Comment