I can't believe it is finally happening. Curt and I are buying a house! Well, a townhome really. It is being built at the moment and we can't wait for it to be finished. It should be done sometime in May, so May is going to be a great month with moving into our house and going to the Bahamas. It doesn't seem real though and I still can't picture myself living in this really nice house. I am so excited to have brand new stuff! I even got to pick out our carpet, countertops, tile, wood, cabinets, paint, etc. It was so much fun picking it out and realizing that this was going to be our house! I am really looking forward to decorating, but wish it didn't cost so much. Hopefully I can still make it cute on a budget. I am going to post pictures of its progress, so look for more pictures to come!
Jazz Game w/ Mom!
6 years ago
5 comments:
Cool pics, I wish I knew how to post pics:)
One question, when do we move in?
Mouse- that's awesome! It looks beautiful! You're going to love it. I'm jealous about the garage. :) I'm all about decorating on a budget, so I'll keep my eye out for you. Can't wait to see more pics. Keep me updated!
The outside already looks so different. I can't wait till you get to move in!
How exciting! Yay for you guys! I hope you have a house warming party so you can show it off! I will be there for sure!
I LOOOVE IT! I'm excited to see the process, through your pictures, on it being built! I'm so happy for you guys!!!
Post a Comment