Saturday, January 2, 2010

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!

Christmas was great this year, as always! We spent the holiday with Curt's family this year, and it was a lot of fun. Curt surprised me and got me a Canon Rebel for Christmas and I was soooo excited! I love it! Hopefully I can learn how to use it better and have amazing pictures. He also got me a snuggie, and I have to say I am a huge fan! If you don't have one you should think of purchasing one :). I love the Christmas holiday and I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!



New Year's Eve was a lot of fun, and we also spent it with Curt's family. We came home a little before midnight so we could drink our bubbly and ring in the new year.



2 comments:

Sophia said...

I want a camera! that sounds awesome. You better post any cool pictures you take.
Snuggies are pretty great. Someone from brent's work gave him a zebra striped one!
PS when are you coming over??

Anbre said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm in a digital photography class right now and am looking at getting either the Rebel or going for a Nikon. Let me know what you think about the Rebel. Um...we need to get together...yes?