Sunday, November 7, 2010

Halloween 2010

Halloween this year was really fun. Curt and I dressed up for our work Halloween parties. I went as a Dark Angel.



Curt's department at work dressed up as a group. They did Deal or No Deal, with Howie and the suitcase girls. Most of the Finance team is guys, so it was pretty funny.


Curt was one sexy woman! It was so funny to see him dressed up as a girl. I laughed so hard when he was trying to put on the nylons!


We also went and saw the dance production, Thriller with one of my best friends. It was a lot of fun, and we were glad we were able to go and enjoy the holiday.

2 comments:

Anbre said...

You make one sexy dark angel! And Curt is a good sport. Beau also dressed as a woman and let's just say that with both of our husband's being of German heritage and their German chins- womanhood doesn't suit them so well. Ha! At least they make handsome men right?

KCraig said...

Looking Good!