Since I haven't done a post this year, I thought it was about time. I just kept waiting for something to happen that I could blog about, but no such luck. Curt and I live pretty boring lives, which really we think is a blessing.
Valentine's Day was a good one this year. Curt took me out to dinner at my favorite place to eat, California Pizza Kitchen. They have the best salad ever there. We also get to share an apple crisp which I love, especially since it has no gluten in it :). Then we bought a movie and went home and had a fun movie night. I love spending time with my Valentine.
I have been trying to think of things to update you about, but nothing is coming to mind. But hey, at least I did a post, right?
Jazz Game w/ Mom!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Yay for a post! Ha ha ha! Glad your Valentines went good, Yum for CPK!!
Glad to hear you had a good Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment