Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Oh Baby

It's true! Baby Hommes is on it's way.

I am 4 months along (even though I look farther along than that). Our baby is due September 30th and we are so excited!


Also, last weekend we got together with my family. My mom is pretty excited about my baby bump and wanted to take lots of pictures, but I tried to limit them.






11 comments:

Traci said...

Oh my gosh! I had no idea! Congrats!

Jen said...

Yay! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!

Sean and Alison said...

Yay! Congrats! Your "bump" is SO cute! Can't wait until you know what the gender is! I am so excited for you guys!!

Annie said...

no way!! congrats you two :):)

Kelsie Conner said...

Congrats you two!! That is so exciting! I am so happy for you! How have you been feeling? When do you find out what your having? Yay so fun!!

Anbre said...

WHOA! Holy cow mouse this is fantastic! I'm so excited for you. Expect a call from me ASAP. :)

Kylee said...

So exciting!! Congrats! You look great!! so happy for you guys!

Curtis H said...

This is wonderful, I am so happy for the both of you. You look so darn cute.

KCraig said...

Yeah a baby Mouse! I'm so so excited for you guys. And you look great. Cute little baby bump. :)

cindy said...

I am so excited for you two!!! Yippeee!!!!

Gina Marie said...

OH MY GOSH!!!! That's awesome! CONGRATS!!! you guys will be awesome parents! So happy for you both!