Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Curt!

Today is Curt's birthday and he is now 27 years old. Usually I like to go all out on birthdays, but again, with Baby Hommes on the way things are already changing.

Every year Curt asks me not to do anything big and for the first time I listened to him. So I finally gave him the gift he has been wanting the last 6 years. :)

We decided to celebrate his birthday on Saturday since we both work. I thought that we could at least go shopping and get him a few things, but after going to several stores he couldn't find anything he liked or wanted. Finally, he asked if we could just get him a box of See's chocolate, so that's what he got. (An upside to that is I get to enjoy in that gift as well :) ). After shopping we went out to eat at California Pizza Kitchen and enjoyed a good meal there. I tried asking him what else we could go do or get him, but he was set on not doing anything else. Though he did request raspberries and cream for tonight, and this morning I did stop and get him some breakfast at Einstein Bagels. So pretty much he has only gotten food as his presents. I don't think he minded though.

Happy Birthday Curt! I love you!

1 comments:

KCraig said...

Happy Birthday Curt!