Holland William Hommes came to us on September 21st. He came 9 days early and we are glad he did. Below is the story.
3:15am - I woke up with intense contractions and started timing them.
3:45am - My contractions were 5 minutes apart, so I woke up Curt. Together we continued to track the contractions for the next hour.
4:45am - Curt makes fun of me because I want to make the bed before we go to the hospital. He said it was picture worthy.
4:50am - We grab the hospital bag and drive to the hospital.
5:00am - We arrive at the hospital. Since I was dilated to a 6 they said we were there to stay.
6:00am - In pain but was able to handle it. I was now a 7 and headed into transition.
7:15am - After pushing and pushing, finally Holland was born.

Cute Holland
We are so happy Holland is here and that he is healthy. This was an amazing experience. Birth was extremely painful, but I am glad I was able to do it naturally. I feel like I had a good labor and am very grateful. We still can't believe our little boy is here and so cute!
More pictures of Holland to come soon...
6 comments:
Yay Mouse and Curt! Congrats congrats! We are so excited for both of you! Glad he and momma are healthy! Mouse, so proud of you that you were able to mek it through nautally as you wanted, that is awesome! Can't wait to meet him!! Love you!
Congrats! He looks great!
Larissa...he is beautiful!!! So glad all went well. You two radiate happiness.
Once again congratulations. Holland is adorable. I'm glad I got to read your story. I hope to meet the little guy soon.
What a sweet little boy. And such a great labor - go you! All natural! You're amazing. Can't wait to meet the little guy.
Congratulations! He is perfect. Can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment