Saturday, September 22, 2012

Holland's 1st Birthday

Holland turned one yesterday and we had his birthday party today. Every morning we watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (which he loves) while we eat breakfast, so I wanted to do a baby mickey mouse birthday theme.







We had a good time with family eating and opening presents. I was so thankful to everyone that could come. Holland loved having all the people he loves spending time with all in the same room. He was a very happy boy.










We sang Happy Birthday to him and let him dig in to his cupcake. He was hesitant for the first few bites and then went crazy. It was so funny and cute!







He got lots of presents and enjoyed playing with all of them.







I can't believe he is already one! It went by so fast and he is such a big boy now. He is super smiley and makes us laugh every day. I am so glad he is a part of our family.

Love my boys!

3 comments:

Sean and Alison said...

How fun!! I love the Baby Mickey Mouse theme, turned out so cute! Looks like Holland loved it! Super cute!!

Jen said...

I'm seriously so sad that I wasn't able to be there! You made everything look so cute and Holland looks so happy! Hopefully we'll see you guys soon.

KCraig said...

Everything looked adorable! Great job...you don't even need Pinterest. Ha!