Friday, January 11, 2013

Christmas 2012

Christmas was so much fun with Holland. He figured out really quick how to unwrap his gifts and that there would be a toy in there for him. We may have gotten too many things for a one year old, but we couldn't help it. :) Poor Holland was sick during Christmas, but it didn't slow him down too much.












I surprised Curt with an iPad Mini and he was VERY excited. :)


Curt surprised me with these these super cute shoes and he picked them out all by himself! I was very proud of him. :)


We went to some fun family parties. On Curt's side of the family we always act out the nativity scene. Holland was a little shepherd this year and was so cute!



We also did gingerbread houses which we do with my side of the family every year. I think ours turned out pretty good. :)



Holland loved the Christmas tree, maybe a little too much. 


Another great Christmas!


0 comments: