On Friday Curt and I went and looked at our home to see how the progress was going, and wow were we surprised. It is coming along a lot faster than we thought it would. Instead of them being done mid May or end of May, they are saying they will be done in 2 or 3 weeks! They are putting in the cabinets today and Tuesday, counter tops are on Wednesday, wood floors are going in on the weekend, then we have carpet and plumbing (like sinks and toilets), and then it is finished! We hurried home and put our apartment contract up for sell and need to have someone take it over May 1st. I am so excited and am glad that it is going so well. I just hope nothing happens to slow the progress because then we won't have a place to live.
I thought that since we will be moving soon, I would post some pics as a little goodbye to our apartment.
Jazz Game w/ Mom!
6 years ago
4 comments:
You guys have such a cute place! Larissa, you have such a great artistic design, I love it! I can't wait to see how you decorate the new place.
Yah!!! I am so excited for you Mouse!!! And Curt of course :) I want to come down and see your new place when you are in it! Congrats!!!
Larissa! Hey I found your blog through Anbre's. Email me so I can add you to my blog. ronnibrinblack@hotmail.com
P.S this is Ronni Van Ausdal
Hey Larissa I don't think my first comment worked. So.... this is Ronni Van Ausdal and I found your blog through Anbre's and wanted to add you to mine. Email me at ronnibrinblack@hotmail.com
Post a Comment