Baby news... for the Utah Hogle Zoo of course! Curt and I went to the Zoo on Saturday and it was so fun! Neither of us could remember the last time we went and thought it would be a fun thing to do. There were so many baby animals there and they were really cute.This is us standing in front of a elephant. The person who took the picture didn't happen to get it all in, so it looks like we are standing in front of some random thing.
How cute is the baby elephant? We took way too many pictures of Zuri, but she was so fun to watch. She really liked that red ball.
This is Curt with the baby giraffe. It just sat there the whole time, so not too exciting.
This tiger was HUGE! The pictures don't do him justice. I could not believe how big his head was, and his paws were literally the size of my head. I had never been so close to a tiger before and it felt cool. I was glad there was glass there though. :)
He had just got done doing a lot of roaring and I think he got tuckered out. How cute is his face? We took pictures of the baby tigers but they didn't turn out as well.
If you look closely you can see the sloth in the tree. We didn't just really like this tree or anything.
After the Zoo we stopped by the "This Is The Place Monument", and it was really cool. I had never been before and it was a great experience. It was a neat to know that Brigham Young and the pioneers stood in the same spot so many years ago, and realized that this was the place the Lord wanted them to be.
Jazz Game w/ Mom!
6 years ago
3 comments:
"Baby news"...you were trying to be tricky... like "We're having a baby" news. But I would know before you blogged about it!
This post makes me really want to go to the zoo.
So fun! I haven't been to the zoo in forever! Looks like you guys had fun. Miss you!
you're such a tease!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment