Last Saturday, Curt and I went to the USA Soccer Game and it was a blast! We had so much fun! Our throats were sore from screaming at the top of our lungs. This was a World Cup qualifier game and we played against El Salvador. There were so many El Salvador fans it was crazy. Curt and I tried to make sure they knew that US was better and that we were going to WIN! And win is exactly what we did! The game ended 2 to 1 with the sweet smell of victory.Soccer is finally starting to get some recognition in the US and it is about time we catch up with the rest of the world. I don't think Americans understand just how popular soccer is for every other country. Hopefully some day, and some day soon, we will all know what this world sport is all about. GO USA!
Jazz Game w/ Mom!
6 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment