Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

My birthday this year was wonderful! It was on a Thursday and so we had a birthday weekend. After I got done with work, Curt took me to Chef's Table and it was so delicious! Everyone should go there, and you need to get their creme brulee (or however you spell it) - so good. Then we went and saw a play at Hale Theatre and had a great time. On Friday I went bowling with my family and had a lot of fun. We then went to my brother's house to have cake and ice cream.




I told my parents how good Chef's Table was so they wanted to take Curt and I out to dinner there again on Saturday night. They were not disappointed! I also went shopping on Saturday and got some much needed clothing. Overall, it was a really great birthday weekend! I love my husband for making sure it was a birthday to remember.

PS. Halloween pics to come.

1 comments:

Sophia said...

You are so cute and I am still SO loving your hair!
PS you need to come visit me friend!