So, as you may have noticed, I now have a blog list of different "breakdown" blogs. Curt and I thought it would be fun to do blogs about our hobbies. There might be more "breakdown" blogs to come, but for now this is more than enough to keep us busy.
Curt loves finance and loves to help people, so he decided to do a finance blog. He will be posting advice and tips to help with your finances. He is really smart, so check it out!
I love reading and listening to music, so I decided to do an online book club and a music blog. I have been reading a lot lately and always wish I had someone to discuss the book with, and thought a blog would be fun. You should check out my first book and let me know what you think. I will be doing books from all different genres, so if one is not your style then look again the next month because it will likely be something totally different. I am so excited about my music blog. I have so many songs I want to share with people that are not on the radio constantly. Like my book blog, I will be posting a lot of different song styles.
Hopefully you will like our other fun blogs! Let us know what you think!
Jazz Game w/ Mom!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Awesome ideas!
You guys have way too much time on your hands! But this is kind of exciting! I look forward to your book blog because I too am a huge reader!
Post a Comment