Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Countdown Continues

We are down to 4 weeks until we go to Germany. I am getting more excited everyday! I am already stressing out about packing and what I am going to bring. I have never gone on a trip this long and feel like I have to bring my whole closet with me. I am itching to start packing but Curt thinks its a little too soon. :) I do think I can start making a list though!

I thought it would be fun to share this cute picture of Curt in his Lederhosen. Maybe we can pick him up another pair while we are in Germany. :)

4 comments:

Sophia said...

So cute!!!

KCraig said...

Cute. Now you need to get him a new pair and have a side by side shot. :) I'm so excited for your trip!

Sean and Alison said...

Yahoo!!

(LOL you and your lists, I love it!)

Rach said...

hahaha this is so funny! You both need to get some!