Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Exciting Weekend

I am so excited for this weekend!!! First, it is General Conference and I thoroughly enjoy it. I like making really good breakfasts on Conference weekend. Second, I am going to do Spring Cleaning. I have already made my checklist and have it well organized, if I do say so myself. Curt thinks I am a little too excited for spring cleaning, but I can't help it. After Curt saw my checklist he said, "That is the most organized chore list I have ever seen. That is why I love you." I love him and am glad we both love being organized.

3 comments:

Sean and Alison said...

I just had to say I busted up laughing when I read you made a check list for spring cleaning. That is so you! I love it! Good luck, you are hilarious!

Kylee said...

You know what is so funny is that I am the same way!! I totally have lists for EVERYTHING!! Hopefully the spring cleaning went well!

Chell said...

Can you come help me do my spring cleaning? :)