Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Breaking the Bank

Meet our piggy bank. When Curt was on his mission, a member gave him this piggy bank to save money in so he could go back to Germany. We had been saving and saving, and I couldn't believe the time had come.



We were finally able to break our piggy bank!


Why did we break it? Well, it didn't have one of those holes where you can just take out the money. I guess in Germany they don't make them like that. Plus Curt was really excited to have us break it and accomplish our goal. It was really fun!


Tomorrow we're leavin' on a jet plane! Auf Wiedersehen!

5 comments:

Anbre said...

Have so much fun! I'm so jealous, but so excited for you. I want to hear all about it and see tons of pictures when you get back. Have a great time!

Sean and Alison said...

How cute is that! Have so much fun Mouse! I am so excited for you! I can't wait until I can hear all about it!!! Take LOTS of pictures...though I am sure you will do that already :)

KCraig said...

Have fun on your trip!

Sophia said...

How awesome!!! Have and amazing trip!

Unknown said...

no way!!!!!! that is awesome we should start that...have fun in Germany!