Germany was absolutely AMAZING!!! It was even better than I thought it was going to be. It was so fun to go there with Curt. I could seriously move there tomorrow. The food was incredible!!! I ate soooo much! I miss the food and am already looking forward to when I can go back and eat all my favorite things. I had no idea how beautiful it was there. The pictures don't show how pretty it really is. It is gorgeous there! I could have taken a million landscape pictures but I tried to refrain myself. I obviously took a ton of pictures. There is only about half of them in the slideshow below, and there are a lot. So if you really care about us, you will stay and watch the whole thing. :) I could go on and on about Germany and how much we both love it, but I won't. Everyone needs to go there! I promise you will love it too. :)
Jazz Game w/ Mom!
6 years ago



6 comments:
Germany looks amazing! I love the picture of you sitting on the wall at Rothenburg. I can't wait to hear about your trip.
Oh it looks amazing! I am so glad you had a good time, though I knew you would! I wanted to hear more about what your favorite food was, and some things about the different places you saw! LOL I guess we just need to talk in person :) Glad you have fun!
Incredible pictures! You are so lucky to have gone. Germany is definitely on my list of places to go!
It is really pretty there! It looks like you guys had a great time. But yeah don't move there. I don't see you enough with you living only 2 hours away. :)
Its beautiful, my favorite was rothenburg...and maybe volkinsendknglskjedlkfnkdal. I am happy you got back safe and sound. Looks like it was the trip of a life time!
i loveee Germany! I loved how clean and modern it was. Looks like you 2 had a blast :)
Post a Comment