Thursday, July 1, 2010

California Weekend

Last weekend we drove down to California to go to my cousin Annie's wedding. Annie and Jason decided to get married in the Newport Beach Temple. Curt and I were really glad we were able to go. It was nice to see the family and celebrate such an exciting event. We took lots of pictures as we waited for the wedding. It was fun taking pictures with the fam.




I thought these flowers were so pretty!

Me and my Dad.

My sister Chell, my mom, and me.


Cute Beckam, or B as we like to call him.

Curt and I with my Grandma.

Chell and I. We needed more sister pics.

Curt and I wanted to take a picture with the boys. Two of my nephews, Wade and Beckam, and my little brother JT.

My little brother JT. He is so grown up now.

After the wedding, we went to the reception and had a lot of fun. There was dancing and my whole family got out on the dance floor. It was a blast! I wish I would have taken pictures of us all dancing together. It felt really good to be with my family again.

2 comments:

Anbre said...

It looks so beautiful there. Glad you had a good time!

Jake said...

I've never been to that temple before, it's so pretty. It really has been forever since I've seen you guys! I hope you're coming to the BBQ tonight!