So, we went straight from Bear Lake to the Real Salt Lake vs Columbus Crew game. Curt's work took the whole finance department out for dinner and the game. It was cool eating dinner at the stadium and watching the game, especially since it was free! We won 2-0 too, so it made the night even better!

Oh, and my camera died right after I took one picture of the players on the field. I was just taking tester shots to see if I needed to change the settings. I am glad that I at least got one picture though. :)
We really enjoy soccer and are glad it is something we like to do together.
Jazz Game w/ Mom!
6 years ago
4 comments:
Lucky! Sean and I have been wanting to go to a Real game so bad!! Have fun!
p.s. I love your shirts!
Love the jerseys!!
LOVE your jerseys!
Post a Comment