Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Dinner Party

Back in July, Curt and I were invited to a little dinner party with some friends in our community. I finally got some pictures so I could blog about it. The pictures don't show how pretty it all was. We wanted it to be a nice dinner, so we had real table cloths, real plates and silverware, real flowers on the table, and white lights hanging above the tables. Me and a few of the girls stayed up late cutting out the tissue balls to hang from the lights to give it a finished look. There was lots of good food, delicious mocktails, and fun games.




Curt and I had a great time and love that we have such amazing neighbors. Me and the girls are hoping to have another dinner party in the near future. We will see if the guys will go for it again. :)

0 comments: