So, we have a problem. We can't seem to stop buying stuff for the baby. We would much rather buy him something then us something. Since Curt and I are big planners, we have had the nursery finished for a while and lots of baby needs purchased. Therefore, now we just see cute things here and there and want to buy them.
Oh, and for some reason Curt and I really like giraffes. We saw these cute pajamas, towel, and stuffed giraffe toy and had to get them.
Then Curt saw this cute soccer ball toy and couldn't not buy it.
Then Borders is going out of business so everything is on sale, so I had to get some books.
Then we found this cute stuffed giraffe that is a music box too, and had to have it.
Needless to say, this boy is already spoiled.
We are so excited for him to come. Only 6 more weeks! Crazy!
Jazz Game w/ Mom!
6 years ago
2 comments:
Isn't baby stuff the best! I can totally understand your little buying problem. You look amazing. So excited to see you little guy.
You look amazing Larissa! Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment